SPIRIT® E-210 Original
The Weber® Spirit® Original E-210 is a perfect family barbecue ideal for both beginners and those who enjoy straight-forward no-nonsense gas barbecuing with minimal set-up. The most compact member of the Spirit® Original series is the Spirit® E-210. Perfect for anyone short on space, it has fold down side tables. Comes with a 10 year limited warranty. Designed for ease of use and efficient barbecuing, the Spirit® E-210 Original is the perfect starting point for anyone getting into gas BBQing.
KEY FEATURES OF SPIRIT® ORIGINAL E-210 BARBECUE
- 10 year limited warranty
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates
- 2 stainless steel burners
- Folding side tables
- Flavorizer® bars for that authentic barbecue flavour
- Rust resistant and chip resistant
- High temperature grilling with the cast iron grates
- Simple and fast ignition
- 10 year limited warranty.
- 2 stainless steel burners.
- 26,500 BTU per hour input (7.75kW/h).
- Porcelain-enamelled Cast Iron cooking grates.
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer® bars.
- Electonic Ignition System.
- Built-in thermometer.
- 6 tool holders.
- 2 castors and 2 wheels.
- Door for storage compartment
- Folding side tables.
- H – 160cm
- W – 127cm
- D – 81cm
- Cooking area: 2323cm²
Dimensions are with the lid open and side tables in the upright position.
- Lid & cast aluminium components – 10 years.
- Burners – 10 years.
- Cooking grate – 5 years.
- All other parts including cart, spark ignition, Flavorizer® bars – 2 years.
*All Weber® barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.